Thursday, November 04, 2004 . 11/04/2004
I got to stay home today since I wasn't feeling too well at all.Yesturday in science we were supposed to make slime. However, my new partner, Demetre, a right fag, was going to be a huge problem for me, since he is such an idiot, and not just to me, but to everyone. So after art class I went in the bathroom in the biggest stall and hid there, with the hope of skipping class. I even brought a book with me: Stephen King's Salm's Lot. I began to read that. A few people came into and out of the bathroom. I was scared. I sat stock still. The people who came in were teachers. One must of noticed my backpack there or something ( if it wasn't there someone could walk in on me and ask what I'm doing, and so if I left my backback close to the door someone would think someone was just using the toilet). She probably got this other teacher and sent her, because the next thing I knew, the door opens and a voice says, "Girl, get up off the bathroom flo'". So I sit there for a moment, a bit surprised that I had been caught, put my book away, and got up and went out of the stall. She asked me what I was doing there and I told her about Demetre, then I went to the Counseling office and told the counselor there, and she was able to get Demetre's seat moved in math. I'm still not sure about science.
I didn't really expect to succesfully skip a class anyway. I kindof forgot about all the teacher who would be coming in and out. That would mean I'd have to pretend to be going to the bathroom averytime one came in. 1 Comments -
mannie manman man
-sweetedly
By , at 5:52 PM
Post/view comments