Tuesday, January 25, 2005 . 1/25/2005
From Parnormal Phenomena (link at top)Your True Tales
January 2005 – Page 25
Laughing Hooded Being
by Xavier
Somewhere between 1 and 2 a.m. during the summer of 1984 in deep south Texas, I was returning a friend to his house after playing some late night video games. While driving down the feeder road, my friend and I saw a figure completely covered in black with a hood. Nothing could be seen of a face, hands, etc. As we passed by, it pointed at us and followed us with his hand. It was about two feet from the side of the road.
My first reaction was that someone was hurt and needed help, so I turned around and headed back toward it. My friend was already spooked. I rolled down the window and it kept on pointing at us and was laughing. My friend kept repeating, "Let's get out of here." I just wanted to know what was going on. He then told me to look at how it was standing – at about a 45-degree angle out toward the road, but not holding itself up with anything. I turned around again and headed north again to drop off my friend. As we passed it, it just kept on laughing and point at us.
It took me about 20 minutes to get him home and back to the same point. It was still there. I still wanted to know what it was and what was going on. It just kept on pointing and laughing while standing at this 45-degree angle. I would pass it and turn around to get a good look at it. I must have done this a good five times total. As I approached it the last time, it literally disappeared in front of me. I freaked thinking that it was going to appear in my back seat and I floored it back home.
-------
Sexy. I swear, if a hooded and cloaked thing just appeared in my room one night, I'd get on my knees and bow to it.
0 Comments - Post/view comments