<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6524442?origin\x3dhttps://imaginedrae.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, January 24, 2005 . 1/24/2005

I've watched the Stephen King movies lastnight, and I loved them a lot. Riding the Bullet was really nice, and near the end where that dead guy is in the car and tells off that one dude for him really not liking death and thinking its so great.. He spoke my mind. It's like "gothic" posers these days. They pretend they are so evil and aren't afraid of anything, when they are. And if they saw a dead body, they'd freak. And I mean a body in person, not in a pic or tv. And that hooded and cloaked guy at the beggining... Man, he was sexy.

I've found my two new class rooms today alright. Now I'm not so nervous about going to them.

AND ALSO... The place where we used to board Cal, our horse (who is now dead.. he was around 30 when we got him, and the people selling them to us lied he was around 19 or so.. he died at around age 35), is home to one of my mom's friends, and she knows this lady giving away a 3 year old white filly for free. My mom says she's thinking about it, and she doesn't want to commit to another thing that could die before she does... It's either a horse or a snake.. MAYBE I CAN HAVE BOTH O.O
0 Comments - Post/view comments