<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6524442?origin\x3dhttps://imaginedrae.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 . 2/22/2005

Today in Forces, my bitchy teacher told me I haven't turned in my homework today when it fact I HANDED IT RIGHT INTO HER FUCKING HANDS. I said I turned it in and she said "but you didn't do it", when infact I have only skipped a few questions. And then I said "yes I did", be she changed the story and went "I know you did but you didn't finish it", and then I said "but I did most of the questions", and then she said "You did but you didn't". Now does that effing make sense? She gets on my case for one stupid problem I didn't do. What an idiot.

I had a dream a few nights ago that I have to type down. I was in this small townish place, there was snow on the ground, and I was going to a theater and these people said they'd meet me there. It was supposed to be a Harry Potter movie or something; the latest one to come out, and the whole cast was supposed to be in the back making sound adjustments or whatever. So for some reason, no one was there, when earlier in the dream there were tons of people and I was practally "floating" or gliding down the isles to get a seat. So anyway, somehow I knew Alan Rickman (aka the guy who plays Snape) was to be sitting near the end of their table, so I wanted to sit near there, but there was no one in the theater, so I walked out, and just then he entered, and he said something about being there earlier or whatever. The other part of my dream, which I think came before the whole Harry Potter part, had to do with water and giraffes.. it was weird. I was swimming, like in an online game only actually just there in the world, and this herd of giraffes was there.. it was weird.
0 Comments - Post/view comments