<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6524442?origin\x3dhttps://imaginedrae.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, June 02, 2005 . 6/02/2005

The upside down cross is not an anti-christian symbol. It is the sign of Peter, for he wanted to be crucified upside down, and therefore, it is the sign of the Pope.

So if you wear an inversted cross, you're jewish. Or support the Pope. Even if you don't know it. ;)
2 Comments -

I miss you man

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:57 PM  

I miss you too manny

I promise I'll be on more after Friday since school ends then :)))

Then I won't be as tired and stuff

By Blogger Drae, at 2:34 PM  

Post/view comments