Sunday, July 03, 2005 . 7/03/2005
Uhg. My cousins came over and now I have a headache. I know I wanted people over, but next time I'll think of how it hurts my head. People give me headaches so much. Now the whole house smells like strange people. :xOn a happier note, yesturday I became and adult dragon, and now I can fly!
CONGRATULATIONS MAN!!
Is it as good as you thought it would be?
By , at 12:28 PM
Omg, i'm on this game i play regularily just standing there.. and this guy asks me to do something for him i say ok but im doing something so he cant give me the items to do what he asked with them and i dont realise he cant..
Theres this other person there who points it out. Theres someone else doing what im doing and someone goes "not u the geek" i say "geek?" He says "Ok nerd" then he poofs.. before i can tell him what a fag he is..
It's no WONDER really why i (maybe you too) can't talk to anyone.. little comments people say like that for no reason. One stupid comment like that stays in your head for the rest of the day.. why did they say that.. am i really a geek, nerd? Makes me want to quit the game.. quit the internet..
Sorry if its boring telling you all this.. noone else i feel i can tell
By , at 7:34 AM
Post/view comments