Saturday, September 23, 2006 . 9/23/2006
Today while on Furcadia, a certain someone has made me realise that I have a lot more thinking to do before I go labelling myself as a luciferian and whatnot. It's true, I'm young and can be ignorant and stupid. I still have much to learn. The reason why I called myself a Luciferian is because my mindset is closest to this "religion". Now I know I don't have to label myself as anything in order to be human. I'll just say that I'm a "free-thinker" from now on.This person, though, is closed-minded about the friends he chooses. He sets an unrealistic standard of having all his friends believe what he does, like a "team". Let me just say that this is pretty foolish, and just because someone doesn't believe what you do, doesn't make you a bad person. Setting a standard like this can also prevent very good potential friends from ever getting to know you, which is a great loss.
You say you think about everything, question everything, but I don't think you have thought this friend thing through enough. In truth, you are lucky to even have any friends. I have social anxiety, which prevents me from making any friends in real life, and to not have this is a gift. Use it to your full advantage.
You know who you are, and if you are reading this, perhaps we have both learned something. Something as stupid as religion won't keep me from admiring you, even though I could have easily dissed you for believing in your God. 0 Comments - Post/view comments