<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6524442?origin\x3dhttps://imaginedrae.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 . 10/11/2006

A few days ago I went with my mom to Borders, and I got a couple books. One I finished within only a few days.. was a bit over 300 pages long. The title? The Demonologist. This is probably THE most stupid book I've ever read besides The Da Vinci Code. The author tries to sortof "rewrite history". I don't care if it's just fiction; it can lead stupid people to believe that what they are reading are actual facts about the religion and it's history. Just look at The Da Vinci Code.

Basically, the plot of the story is this: Some rock star becomes posessed. He feels scratching in his head and has hallucinations and whatnot. Later we learn that he is possesed by Satan. But why, you may ask? Well, this one kid becomes possesed earlier in the story by a demon named Allieb. This Allieb wants twelve of the greatest demons to enter his body, and these are "Satan's minions", and Satan himself. What is really stupid is that one of these "minions" is Lucifer. Don't get me wrong, but didn't Lucifer become Satan? Anyhow, Satan then becomes some kind of hero in the story by taking his minions back from the possesed boy and disapeared back into hell. The rock star was merely his "vehicle" for getting his minions back.

Earlier on, some "sacrifice" was performed at a local church. It involved killing a goat and making a pentagram out of its entrails. There's this priest that explains it isn't Satanists. He goes on to say something about how Satanists in general don't intend any harm, but rather perform black masses and worship the devil in secret. Last I checked, Satanism was a worshipping of the self, unless of course you are referring to posers.

The cult responsible for the sacrifice, he says, is a cult of demonology, "the worship of demons, not Satan". Oookay.. demonology is the STUDY of demons, not the worhip of them. I kept saying to myself that it's just fiction, but come on.. Anything with "ology" at the end basically means "the study of". Like dragonology, egyptology, etc.

If it weren't for the hooded people in the book I most likely would have stopped reading it after the priest claimed demonology to be the worhips of demons.

--------



The Grim Reaper
You got Death, the head of all reapers. He wanders his cemetary, & creates grave thousands of years before the spirit belonging to it show up. He can take whatever soul he likes, but prefers the ones who are held accountable for the 7 deadly sins. He has a young girl who helps him dig the graves, whos name is Angora. Grim is not evil, but nor is he forgiving...
Take this quiz!



0 Comments - Post/view comments