<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6524442?origin\x3dhttps://imaginedrae.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, November 17, 2006 . 11/17/2006

I keep crying for no reason. That time of the month again.

I feel worthless, depressed.. why does this have to happen?

Well, anyway.. another reason why I don't like to go to the animal shelter every weekend is because, well.. it feels like I've been lied to. The first time I went there, there were other people there too, and it was an introduction on how to properly walk a dog. We each were taking turns walking the dog that was used in the demonstration, and the lady said that while we're walking she'll be studying us and our personalities and matching us with a dog. This got me excited.. I thought I was going to get my own personal dog to train and walk. But that just isn't the case. What she said was incredibly pointless, as anyone can walk any dog, and the dog I was "assigned" to really isn't mine. That means the dog has other influences besides me. And here I thought having a dog to train would teach me about myself, how far I can go, etc. Of course I have my own dog at home, but he doesn't have any problems. I wanted to be paired with a dog at the shelter that was difficult, like me. A dog I could learn from.

Oh yeah, and this Blogger beta sucks. The fonts are fucking huge and it's all confusing.
0 Comments - Post/view comments