Sunday, December 24, 2006 . 12/24/2006
Uh.. yeah. I don't feel like typing. 20 Comments -
You stoned person you
By , at 12:52 PM
lawl I pwn you with my stonage
I pwn you at everything, wtf u on about
By , at 1:06 PM
You lie, I pwn at your pwnage of everything so therefore you cannot pwn everything so wtf you on about y0
I never lie, thats the reason I pwn u at everything, cuz ur a liar in denial yo.
By , at 1:10 PM
no yo, i never deny anything and i do not lie and i pwn everything so therefore you are the liar in denial yo FAIL
you denied that ur gay, and that is a lie, you also keep saying that you pwn me but still you keep failing, so you're a uber liar rly!
By , at 1:13 PM
o no, you deny that UR gay, you ultra-uber liar in denial person you, and u keep saying that you pwn is just more denial from you lawlz
stfu h0r
By , at 1:16 PM
no u stfu and get outta my internetz
see, still in denial, I already told you my internet pwnz urs anyday, and still u lie. u lying h0r you.
By , at 1:18 PM
ur in denial that ur in denial and u are gay SO WHO'S THE H0R IN DENIAL NOW HUH
you, h0r
By , at 1:20 PM
you, gay man-h0r
*humps ur leg*
By , at 1:21 PM
*dodges* lawl pwnt
I dont consent to dodging, *continues humping leg*
By , at 1:23 PM
i dont consent to your not consenting and therefore i continue to dodge *dodges*
read the rp rules h0r, u cant do that, ur leg is mine forever muha *humps*
By , at 1:29 PM
no u cheat ur cheatr *dodges forevaz*
Post/view comments
