Monday, January 22, 2007 . 1/22/2007
My mental health hasn't been too good as of late.. probably due to the fact that I was trying to ween off of my pills, but now I know that it isn't such a good idea. I'm taking my regular dose now, but sometimes I still feel somewhat depressed.I don't like noise, especially when it's loud, such as the TV. My dad couldn't hear it to well when I could hear it fine, and even at that moment it was, to me, loud as it was. But he turned it up, and a few seconds later I started to get pissed off, I felt like crying, and my ears were hurting slightly. This is the reason why I no longer go to regular school; I'm just too sensitive to noises.
Speaking of which, sometimes I see people on forums talk about how if you're sensitive to everyday stimulants, then you're sensitive to the "spirit" plane as well. And let me just tell you, that if there was a paranormal realm, I'm not sensing it. That isn't to say that this is evidence against the paranormal, because it isn't - but it annoys me that sensitive people are said to be able to sense the paranormal when I apparently can't. 0 Comments - Post/view comments